Give is India’s largest and most trusted giving platform, and our mission is promote effective and efficient giving, so that our poor have a chance. With contributions of over 300 crores made to our 200+ vetted and trusted nonprofits, our giving community of 1M+ donors has impacted lives of 4M+ people across 23 states in India.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
We are building one of the world’s best tech platforms for online giving, where we provide opportunities for people to donate to any cause, non-profit or geography that they care about, in the most simple, personalised and effective manner. We hope to scale our impact on the lives of millions of underprivileged people every year, by democratizing philanthropy, through our workplace giving, subscription giving and crowdfunding products.
Give Tech Stack
At Give, we are looking for a strong entrepreneurial leader for our engineering team, to come build our platform and products for massive-scale in India and beyond, in a hands-on manner along with the team.
This is a leadership role and the person will be a critical part of our core leadership team and will co-own and contribute to our company’s mission, vision, strategy and operations. The person will be responsible for contributing to and delivering on our product vision end-to-end through technology, and will be building and leading our engineering and technology team.
- Experience gathering business and functional requirements from external and/or internal customers and end-users, and translate requirements into technical specifications to build robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well between a range of complex systems.
- Serve as technical lead throughout the full development lifecycle, end-to-end, from scoping, planning, conception, design, implementation and testing, to documentation, delivery and maintenance.
- Provide design reviews for other engineers, including feedback on architecture and design issues, as well as integration, performance and scalability.
- Manage resources on multiple technical projects and ensure schedules, milestones, and priorities are compatible with technology and business goals.
- A startup veteran, having experience in working on products at all stages of life cycle
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field from Tier 1 college.
- 7+ years of prior relevant experience
- Experience of high performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus
- Excellent in teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Experienced with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Experienced with modern web-frameworks and microservices based architecture.
- Experienced in driving product development through agile methodology
Bonus Points if:
- You write a tech blog
- You have contributed to a paper/patent/open source
- You are language-agnostic and will pick up a new technology at the drop of a hat
- You have enjoyed working in a startup before